My team is assembled…our outline is done…the writing has begun…and (drum roll, please…) it is time to recruit field test teachers for Once Upon a PHYSICAL science book!
Field testing will take place over the 2018-2019 school year. If you will be teaching physical science, or have physical science as a part of your curriculum, and you are teaching grades 6-8 (or struggling readers in grades 9-12), you may be eligible to participate.
If you are selected, the procedure is this:
- you read some background material on integrating reading/ writing in science;
- you select at least three chapters from the book that you would like to use with your class(es);
- we send you the materials and answer any questions you have;
- you give them a spin; and
- you send back your comments/suggestions.
In return, you get:
- our undying appreciation and support;
- listed in the book as a field tester; and
- a free copy of the completed book.
If you are interested, please fill out this form.